San Ysidro Exhibition Oct. 18, 2014
A 90th anniversary plaque was dedicated on
the east wall of San Ysidro Library in the morning.
An exhibition was opened in the Casa Familiar art gallery in the afternoon, in the historic building now called The Front.
Barbara Zaragoza spoke at the opening of the exhibit and
signed copies of her book,
San Ysidro and the Tijuana River Valley.
The Front was originally the Commercial Building designed by Louis Gill in 1927 (photo from page 53 of Barbara's book).
For more historical photos of San Ysidro and the Tijuana River Valley, see the
Friends of San Ysidro
This web page was created Oct. 19, 2014 by Steve Schoenherr for the
South Bay Historical Society
| Copyright © 2014